NSP on Facebook
With over 800 million users, 50% of whom log in on a any given day, Facebook rivals Google, both in terms of customers & traffic. Many businesses are jumping on the Facebook bandwagon, but most don't understand social media. At Nicol Street Pawnbrokers, we've been providing a personalized shopping experience since we opened. We understand social media and give you - not one - but five good reasons why you should "like" us on Facebook!
Five Reasons to "Like" Us on Facebook
(1) Save Money - Let's get right to it. "Liking" us on Facebook makes you a special customer. From time-to-time, we run Facebook-only discounts, advertisements, promotions and games. When you "like" us on Facebook, you'll be automatically notified of these specials and enjoy substantial savings!
(2) Be "In the Know" - When we update our website, get a new product, receive a big shipment or have some important news to share ... we generally post about it on Facebook. When you "like" us, you'll receive these updates and be notified first.
(3) Talk to Us - Because we focus on providing a personalized shopping experience, when you "like" us on Facebook, it opens up a new channel of communication. Like what we've done? Don't like something we've done? Used our products in an interesting way? Have a question? Write on our wall, upload a picture or upload a video. Do it from your cell phone, living room or ... wherever! We'll respond.
(4) Feel Good - We're a family-run, small business. When you "like" us, you can feel good because you're saying 'no' to corporate greed and big, box stores and supporting local business. The money we earn stays in our community, supports our families and some goes to support local charities, sporting clubs and other worthy - local - events and causes.
(5) Learn About Us - The pawnbroker business is a unique and often misunderstood business. When you "like" us on Facebook, you'll gradually learn more about us, why we are not a typical Pawn store, what extra services we have to offer and what products we have that you didn't know we carried. The more you learn, the more you'll realize that Nicol Pawn is much more than a Pawn shop!
Nicol Pawn on Facebook - Our Wall
To the left is a snippet of our Facebook page. It's divided into 3 (or 4) sections.
The top has 1 or 2 sections, depending if you're logged into Facebook. If you're logged in, you'll see a single "Like" section. If you're not logged in (or don't have a Facebook account) you'll see a "Sign Up" section & a "Like" section.
The middle area has a scrollbar and shows the last few entries from our Facebook page. Entries may be from customers or staff and allows you to get a feel for the content on our Facebook page.